3PM, LLC provides a portfolio of services that include seminars, facilitated workshops, contract management, coaching and consulting. Each service comes with a balance of successful real world experience and excellent teaching and facilitation skills. The seminars are designed to provide the what, why, and the how for each concept which will allow participants to implement the concepts immediately. The design includes lecture, group exercises, personal exercises and interactive dialog.
As an example, during the Effective Project Management (EPM) seminar, each participant will plan a personal project. Some will present their draft plan to learn plan presentation skills and to improve the plan through interaction with participants playing the role of team members or project sponsors.
Outlines and detailed descriptions are available for the following service engagements:
· 1, 2 and 2 ½ day Effective Project Management (EPM) Seminars - These seminars teach the tools and techniques needed to effectively manage most projects in a simplified manner. A toolbox consisting of industry best practices is one of the “take aways” from these sessions. A ½ day follow-up session is also available to review client progress and to discuss additional topics or to receive additional coaching on live projects.
· 1-day Effective Process Improvement (EPI) Seminar - This seminar teaches effective tools for achieving process improvement. These tools include effective interviewing techniques, process mapping, and issues management. Seminar participants will practice by analyzing and redesigning a current process. The EPI and EPM seminars are complimentary.
· ½ and 1 day Effective Process Sponsorship (EPS) Seminars – These seminars teach the skills and tools required for a process sponsor. The seminar focuses on the nature of the interactions that an effective project sponsor must have with a project team to ensure a successful process improvement. The seminar also discusses the roles and responsibilities that the organization should grant its process sponsors to achieve the desired results.
· Facilitated Project Planning Workshops (PPWs) - This session is aimed at producing a project plan for a real project. The length of the session varies with the complexity of the project being planned. The organization has facilitated over 1000 PSW workshops in the past 14 years with excellent results. The principal benefit of our approach is that the resulting project plan is developed by the entire core team with a deep understanding of deliverables and constraints by all participants. All milestones are negotiated real-time with a resulting plan that has a high level of buy-in by all project participants.
· Facilitator Training for Project Planning Workshops (PPWs) – This session is for those organizations that wish to train a number of project planning workshop facilitators.
· General project management and facilitation support – This service is available to companies that wish to augment their resources with individuals with project management experience with the development of new products or systems or with projects related to organizational change. Our domain expertise includes hardware and software development, information systems development, establishment of program offices, major process improvements, due diligence and integration of acquisitions, facility relocation, etc.
· General Project and or Process Coaching and Consulting – This service is available to individuals or small groups on specific project or process topics and issues. Options include face-to-face consultations, support via telephone and/or email, individual and small group working sessions, and presentations during meetings and conferences. The nature of the intervention will be suited to the nature of the client need.
3PM, LLC also provides workshops, seminars and other engagements that address more specific topics to improve your people, project and process results. These include:
1. Effective Project Manager
2. Effective Risk and Change Management
3. Effective Software Use by Project Managers
4. Effective Program Management Office (PMO)
5. Process Guides
6. Effective Design Reviews
7. Effective Proposal Generation